Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We're Changing Lives One Day at a Time!

My Story...I was a Flight Attendant, working long hours and on the road for days at a time, never having quality time at home with what is most important to me, Family! One day about a year ago, I met a fellow named Bill Luznicky that changed my life forever. He introduced me to Network Marketing and is my Awesome Leader, Mentor and my Very Good Friend! Bill Luznicky has been in the Network Marketing arena for 18 years and has made millions of dollars in the business.

The reason I say he changed my life forever is because he took me under his wings and mentored me to a F/T Professional Network Marketer making an extremely healthy income. The only time I will get on a plane these days is as a passenger going on vacation or occasionally for business.

Now, I am a part of a small team of business professionals called the Hager Marketing Group. We mastermind and stay together in network marketing opportunities. The Top 5 have collectively earned over $20 million in the last 7 years so it's a quality and highly qualified group. On September 1st we announced our New Venture, working with Bill Farley and Dr. Deepak Chopra, marketing a fabulous product called Zrii & NutriiVeda. It has already proven to be a highly successfull journey and will continue to be! Let me Coach and Mentor you to Financial Independence.

Warmly,
Melissa A Coulter
HMG Founding Member
Zrii Independant Executive

PS Remember ~ "The Most Important Decision you will Ever Make, is with Whom You do Business with!"

No comments:

Post a Comment